Museums and Tourism
An experience your visitors will remember.
Whether you're a Museum, cathedral or any other tourist attraction, our 3D virtual tours can increase visitors and reach a wider global audience
By allowing visitors to visit your attraction in a 3D environment, you will stand out from competitors by providing an immersive experience that is not possible with photos or 360 tours. You can also promote inclusivity and accessibility by making your space accessible for all, anytime, anywhere.
Of people would interact with museum displays for a longer duration
Of people are more likely to visit museums using 3D virtual tours
Increase your visitor engagement.
With a 3D virtual tour, visitors can do their own walk-through of your tourist attraction, anytime, generating higher engagement and interest.
- Target a larger global audience to view your tourist attraction virtually
- Allow people who are unable to visit your attraction to take an immersive walk-through from home
Set yourself apart from other landmarks, attract a larger audience engagement, share your virtual tour across social channels and website.
An immersive visitor experience.
- Offer the most informative, and detailed visitor experience to broader, more diverse audience.
- Add detailed information for displays which people can spend time reading from their own homes.
- A high percentage of people said they would love to visit a famous landmark from their own home.
Going far beyond just photographs and 360 tours, a 3D walk-through enables your guests to experience your venue as if they were really there.
Provide comprehensive loss documentation and eliminate hundreds of photographs, measurements, and written statements with 3D walk-throughs.