Go beyond photographs and 360 tours.
Effective method to survey your existing buildings and report on the building layouts and conditions to manage maintenance and develop remodeling plans.
Our 3D walk-through allows you to capture existing conditions easily and accurately before beginning the design phase, going far beyond photographs and 360 tours.
Time needed to create building layouts without compromising the ongoing functionality of the property.
Decrease cost of site surveying and as-built modelling
Improve facilities management & design.
Capture existing conditions easily and accurately before beginning the design phase.
- Replace time-consuming manual measurements with OBJ files that can be imported directly into your BIM software.
- Design modifications and upgrades into your 3D render to see how things will work before beginning construction.
- Capture dimensional data to document structure, above ground utilities, and equipment.
- Eliminate hand-drawn sketches and reduce the time it takes to deliver floor plans.
- Improve collaboration between distant teams with a digital twin accessible from anywhere in the world.
Optimise equipment installation.
3D model to measure between objects and see a flawless arrangement of the property.
- Save time and money by eliminating equipment clashes and change orders due to inaccurate site plans.
- Scan spaces and import into CAD/BIM software.
- Perform retrofits and remodels for specific sections of your building.
Create equipment inventory and keep track of maintenance.
Create a visual record of the assets you have on hand. Use tags to label equipment with digital tags to document repairs, maintenance, and training information.
- Easily share with your maintenance personnel.
- Eliminate hundreds of documents needed to locate and keep track of maintenance data.
- Find all relevant information to where specific machinery is located without having to depend on other personnel.
Use 3D indoor mapping to train employees.
Share a 3D walkthrough of your facilities with new or visiting employees so they can quickly understand your space.
- Allow new employees to learn the logistics of an office or facility quickly and easily.
- Educate new employees on complex facilities — especially in hard to reach or potentially dangerous areas.
Optimise your emergency planning & response.
Increase situational awareness for employees and first responders in case of an emergency.
- Create complete schematic floor plans, plan emergency routes, and response strategies.
- Train employees and provide superior visibility to first responders in the case of emergency.
Provide comprehensive loss documentation and eliminate hundreds of photographs, measurements, and written statements with 3D walk-throughs.