3D Virtual Tours For Architecture and Construction
Architecture, engineering and construction.
Go beyond photographs and 360 tours
Streamline documentation, scan as-builts in 3D, and cooperate more. Reduce expenditures and save the most precious commodity — your time.
A 3D walkthrough enables you to experience a site remotely and accurately. Going far beyond photographs and 360 tours, you will be a step ahead of your competition.
3D scanning that fits your workflow
Our software seamlessly integrates all of your data together and allows you to simply export your data to other platforms, saving you a lot of time and effort.
Create 3D walkthroughs to take anyone on a virtual site tour.
- By reducing travel time and sharing and annotating in the model to obtain sign-offs, you can communicate key milestones quickly and efficiently.
- By recording all data the first time, you may perform remote inspections, measure remotely, and reduce site visits.
How 3D scan and BIM can reduce design and construction costs
- For as-builts and construction documents, create OBJ files and point clouds.
- Scanning confined regions 10 to 15 times faster than a standard lidar scanner.
- To verify your point cloud, place it on top of your BIM model.
- Have access to difficult-to-reach areas, measure pipes, trusses, and ceiling beams.
Let's discuss a project
Do you have a project in mind? Fill out the contact us form below and our experts will be in touch.