3D For Architecture and Construction
Go beyond photographs and 360 tours.
Streamline documentation, 3D scan as-builts, and collaborate with ease. Reduce costs and help save the most precious commodity — your time.
A 3D walk-through enables you to experience a site remotely and accurately, going far beyond photographs and 360 tours, you will be a step ahead from your competition.
Agree that reality capture is the future of AEC
Agree a 3D walkthrough is better to communicate job site status
3D scanning that fits your workflow.
Our platform automatically stitches all your data together and lets you export your data into other platforms easily, saving you significant amounts of manual work and time.
Create 3D walkthroughs and guide anyone immediately to a virtual site tour.
- Communicate key milestones quickly and effectively by eliminating travel time and by sharing and annotating in the model to get sign-offs.
- Perform remote inspections, measure while offsite, and reduce site visits by capturing all data the first time.
How 3D scan to BIM can reduce design and construction costs.
Reduce virtual design and construction costs and help you win more bids.
- Generate OBJ files and point clouds for as-builts and construction documentation.
- Scan tight areas 10 — 15 times faster than with a typical lidar scanner
- Overlay your point cloud onto your BIM model to conduct verification.
- Take measurements in difficult to access areas such as pipes, trusses, and ceiling beams.
Provide comprehensive loss documentation and eliminate hundreds of photographs, measurements, and written statements with 3D walk-throughs.